You have the confidence of trying your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights. We know how difficult it is to try a mattress for 5 minutes in a shop with everyone staring at you. Therefore, we ask you to enjoy your luxurious mattress for a whole 144000 minutes or 2400 hours or 14.28 weeks or even a whopping 3.28 months before deciding if the comfort choice that you have chosen is a match made in heaven. If you would like to activate your 100-night comfort trial, then we will endeavour to exchange your mattress for a different comfort level or refund you what you paid for your mattress.
Here’s how it works
- Your 100-Night Comfort Trial starts the day you receive your mattress and ends before midnight of the last day of the 100 nights.
- We recommend that you try your mattress for at least 30 nights, why not make the most of the 3.28 months that you have to try it?
- You will need to use a mattress protector to protect your mattress from stains to validate your 100-Night Comfort Trial.
- If during the 100-Night Comfort Trial period, you are not happy with the comfort level, we will exchange your mattress for a different Brook and Wilde mattress comfort level or refund you what you paid for your mattress.
- You are allowed one 100-Night Comfort Trial period per household.
- Should you purchase multiple mattresses for the same household in one order or should you purchase again after your initial order for the same household, then only one mattress will be eligible for the 100-Night Comfort Trial.
To start the process for initiating your comfort exchange or return, we will ask you to provide the following:
- A photograph demonstrating the unsoiled surface of the mattress without the mattress protector;
- The reason for wanting to exchange or return and the new comfort level that you would like to try if you have opted for the exchange;
- Your order number;
You may inform us if you would like to initiate an exchange or return by contacting us on: