Mattress & Bed Frame
What if I change my mind?
We are confident that you will love your Brook + Wilde mattress and bedframe. However, if you change your mind then you have 14 calendar days starting from the day after you received your mattress to let us know that you would like to return it (Consumer Contract Regulations 2013).
What do I need to do within the 14 days of receiving my mattress?
- Please let us know in writing that you would like to return your mattress at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the mattress is unboxed, then please provide photographs of the mattress in its original perfect condition. If the mattress is boxed, then please take pictures of the box.
Please note that we can only accept returned mattresses and bed frames in their original perfect conditions. To ensure your mattress remains in this original condition, we recommend the purchase of a mattress protector.
100 Night Comfort Trial
If, after trying your Brook + Wilde mattress for at least 30 days, you find that your comfort level is not exactly what you are looking for, we will endeavour to find your perfect comfort level match with a different Brook + Wilde mattress or we can refund what you paid for your mattress.
How can I exchange my mattress?
We recommend the purchase of a mattress protector to ensure that your mattress remains in its original perfect condition. Unfortunately we are not able to exchange mattresses that are not shown to be in their original condition.
- If the mattress is unboxed, then please provide photographs of the mattress in its original perfect condition.
- If the mattress is boxed, then please take pictures of the box.
Please be aware that:
- You are allowed one 100 Night Comfort Trial per household.
- Should you purchase multiple mattresses for the same household in one order or should you purchase again after your initial order for the same household, then only one mattress will be eligible for the 100 Night Comfort Trial.
- If you have already exchanges a mattress using our Comfort Trial your new mattress will not be eligible for a new trial.
If you would like to initiate your exchange for a different comfort level mattress or to request a return, then please email us at email@example.com.
If you wish to return your unused bedding (pillows, pillow protectors, mattress protectors, sheets, duvet and duvet set) under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013, please follow the below guidelines.
You will need to initiate the return request within 14 days of receiving the bedding, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return number.
Please be aware of the following when completing your return.
- You will need to fill out the returns note using the return number that was given to you on your return request;
- You are responsible for the payment of returning your products to the below return address;
- All returned items must be sent back in a trackable manner;
- All unused items must be returned in their original packaging with your completed return note;
- On receiving your returned items, our quality control team will inspect the product and packaging for damage and usage;
- If the products are found to be damaged or used, we reserve the right to reduce the amount of the refunded goods;
- We may request photographs demonstrating that your product is still in its original packaging and has not been used or damaged.
Locket road, South Lancs Ind. Estate,
Ashton in Makerfield,
If for any reason you need to cancel your order before it has shipped, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the order has shipped and you wish to cancel your order, then you may still cancel under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.