10 Year Guarantee
Mattress care guide
Once removed from the packaging, please leave your mattress uncovered in a well-ventilated room for a few hours to allow the mattress to acclimatise to the room temperature.
Your new mattress may give off an odour after it is unpacked. Don’t worry, this is totally safe and will dissipate over time. Again, ventilation will help this process. Air the mattress daily.
The materials used in your mattress are designed to conform to your body’s contour and some compression or settlement of the fillings is normal. The use of a mattress protector will maintain the appearance and contribute to the longevity of the mattress.
Do not use detergents or chemical cleaners on your mattress as this may damage the covering material on the mattress. Our mattress covers have a zip for manufacturing use only and are not cleanable.
Do not stand or store the mattress on its side, ensure it is kept flat at all times.
The guarantee covers the mattress core against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. We undertake to repair or replace at our discretion, any of our products free of charge during this period if an inspection or photographs reveal poor workmanship or faulty materials that lead to excessive visible settlement within the tolerance chart below.
The manufacturer does not offer a cash alternative.
|Age of product||0-6 months||6-12 months||12-24 months||24-36 month||36-60months|
|Standard mattress||2.5 cm||3 cm||3.5 cm||4 cm||4.5 cm|
The guarantee does not cover normal ageing or wear and tear, changes in hardness of any of the components, nor does it cover light discoloration of polyurethane foams, or dislike of the inherent smell of any of the components.
We reserve the right to:
- Substitute with materials of a comparable or higher quality if the identical materials are not available.
- Refuse service if the fault in the product is due to causes other than poor workmanship or faulty materials.
- Refuse to handle or service any product that is in soiled or unhygienic condition or has been abused. Examples of abuse include (but are not limited to):
- Use without bed linen.
- Using a mattress with a base for which it was not designed. Slats on a bed frame to be no less than 6cm minimum width and no more than 10cm apart.
- Bending or folding the mattress.
- Excessive wear and tear (e.g. jumping on the mattress or repeated localized pressure on the edge).
This guarantee applies only where goods have been maintained in line with the care instructions above. The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
In the event of a dispute the manufacturer may request a 3rd party inspection by a recognised organisation.