You have the confidence of trying your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights.
Here’s how it works
- Your 100-Night Comfort Trial starts the day you receive your mattress and ends before midnight of the last day of the 100 nights.
- We recommend that you try your mattress for at least 30 nights, while your body adjusts to a new sleep surface.
- You will need to use a mattress protector to validate your 100-Night Comfort Trial.
- If during the 100-Night Comfort Trial period, you are not happy with the comfort level, we will exchange your mattress for a different Brook + Wilde mattress comfort level or refund you what you paid for your mattress.
- There are some further details on our Terms + Conditions page.
To start the process for initiating your comfort exchange or return, we will ask you to provide the following:
- A photograph demonstrating the unsoiled surface of the mattress without the mattress protector.
- The reason for wanting to exchange or return, and the new comfort level if you have opted for the exchange.
- Your order number and contact details.
You may inform us if you would like to initiate an exchange or return by contacting us on: